Modular Swimming Pool Enclosures – Easy Installation in Any Surface
Polygonal structures have the large interior capacity by the clear span design. Aluminum polygonal structures with PVC canvas is the ideal solution to be swimming pool enclosures, tennis covers, football field or soccer field.
Thanks to the demountable and short pavilions which connected into polygonal form, the structures can be transported, installed and stored more convenient. The span size of this swimming canopy can be available from 20m to 60m. Length can be unlimited by modular unit (suitable for any swimming pool in any dimension).
Pool Enclosures with High-Quality Material
All the swimming pool enclosure from Shelter are made by aluminum alloy profiles which are stainless and lightweight. The foundation and connection are made of galvanized steel. The cover is made of the totally waterproof canvas with the polyester core and PVC coated.
Our PVC fabric is strong with its outstanding features:
- Totally waterproof;
- UV resistant;
- Block the strong sunlight by 850g/sqm white PVC fabric;
- Fire retardant (DIN4102, B1, M2 / NPFA701).
The sidewall can be optional in pure PVC fabric (clear window optional), transparent glass wall, sandwich panel or ABS solid wall.
Span 30m Swimming Pool Enclosures with Transparent Roof
The size of the tent is 30 x 50m (dimension: 1,500sqm) for 25 x 40m swimming pool in university. With the transparent roof design, the pool enclosure allowed the natural sunlight come into the tent. At the same time, we can cover other sports courts with our removable aluminum pavilions, like soccer field and tennis court covered with high resistance textile material.
- Framework: Hard pressed Extruded Aluminum Alloy T6061/T6
- Available Size: 120 x 300 x 5mm, 120 x 350 x 6mm, 112 x 103 x 4mm, 120 x 250 x 4mm
- Features: Stainless, Lightweight, 4 Channel
- Material: PVC Coated Polyester Fabric
- Available Option: 850g / sqm Block-out white PVC Tarpaulin, 950g / sqm transparent PVC Fabric
- Features: Waterproof, UV Resistant, Fire Retardant (DIN4102 B1, M2)
Components: Superior Enclosure with Hot Dip Galvanized Steel.
|Item||Width(m)||Eave Length(m)||Bay Distance(m)||Max. Windload|