4 Season Indoor Badminton Court Building
Most of the sports court owner is facing a concerned problem. How to make a stable income all years round? Weather is one of the most important factors. Shelter provides all-dimension sports structures for any court including tennis, badminton, basketball, football and more. We offer 3 options in tent height: 4m, 6m and 8m. The highest option could create the best ventilation environment.
All the framework of sports structure is made by hardpressed aluminum alloy which has good performance in windload and anti-rust. The rooftop is covered by850g/sqm block-out PVC fabric and the sidewall is 950g/sqm transparent PVC membrane. The PVC fabric we provided has a perfect performance in waterproof, UV resistance, and fire retardant. In addition, We use extra “X” bracing to enhance the wind resistance and snow load function. With high-quality material, this badminton court construction could meet the extreme weather condition over 20 years.
Customized Design for Indoor Badminton Court
- Professional Floor System for Badminton – There are 4 badminton courts covered under 450sqm this sports arena. We offer non-slip floor system to protect the players’ safety
- Ventilation System – As the image shows, we cut the square screen window for each sidewall by advanced CNC technology. The environment is more comfortable during sporting.
- Special Entrance Design – Different from regular door design, we provide the extra entrance space to place the lockers and other facilities.
- Framework: Hardpressed Extruded Aluminum Alloy T6061/T6
- Available Size: 112 x 203 x 4mm, 166 x 88 x 3mm, 120 x 200 x 4mm,
120 x 250 x 4mm
- Features: Stainless, Lightweight, 4 Channel
- Material: PVC Coated Polyester Fabric
- Available Option: 850g / sqm Block-out white PVC Tarpaulin, 950g / sqm transparent PVC Fabric
- Features: Waterproof, UV Resistant, Fire Retardant (DIN4102 B1, M2)
Components: Superior Enclosure with Hot Dip Galvanized Steel.
|Item||Width||Eave Height||Ridge Height||Bay Distance||Max. Windload|